Is your beloved leather lacking luster?
Bring dull leather back to life with Leather Seasoning Beeswax.
Our beeswax is extracted from pure natural high-quality raw materials, polishes all leather surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of natural Beeswax. There are no GMOs, no paraffin, no toxins, and no mystery ingredients. So it has no side effects, does not affect health, and has no odor.
Beeswax is natural and shiny. After coating a layer of beeswax on your old leather, it will create a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture, and anything else that causes damage so your leather stays healthy for longer. It feels like getting a new leather, giving you a new look.
EASY TO USE
Only with a soft cloth, rub a small amount of wax onto the surface in a circular motion and you will be rewarded with the healthy glow of the leather, shining as if from within.
- Beeswax has a wide range of applications. It can be used for leather polishing and used in leather products such as leather furniture, leather shoes, and leather clothing. Used to remove scratches, grease, and dirt on the leather surface.
- After cleaning and drying the leather products to be repaired, you only need to apply beeswax to the leather that needs to be refurbished evenly with a sponge or rag, then dry it for about 30 minutes, and then wipe it repeatedly with a clean towel. Let stand for at least 16 hours. Please follow the instructions below and your leather will glow healthy. It looks nutritious and your leather will definitely feel love.
- It is normal for beeswax to be solid due to low temperature, which will not affect the effect of use. Please be assured use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.